- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C521Q
- Store Inquiries:#401114176658
"It might surprise you, but acne and aging are triggered by the same mechanisms at the root of both are changes in the balance of the epidermis." Dr. Harold Lancer
Though a bad case of acne can have a negative impact on the self-esteem of an already self-conscious teenager, a breakout or blemish can be a major source of distress and embarrassment for an adult. In treating patients at his Lancer Dermatology practice with varying forms of acne concerns, Dr. Lancer found that the root of this skin problem was the imbalance of the epidermis that created the conditions for clogged pores. Dr. Lancer created Clarifying Detox Mask specifically for oily, congested and acne-prone skin, to help balance and clarify, targeting existing acne and minimizing the appearance of redness.
- 3% Sulfur: targets and penetrates pores to clear up blackheads and whiteheads.
- Azelaic Acid: helps improve skin's radiance by making skin appear brighter and less oily.
- Green Tea: provides your skin with beneficial antioxidants and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Green Clay: gently deep cleans while absorbing oils and removing impurities.
- Botanicals: balances the skin and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Fruit Extracts: hydrates skin to reduce redness and flakiness caused from dry skin.
- Apply a generous amount to clean, dry skin avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times weekly.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application weekly then gradually increase to two or three times weekly if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a week or every other week.
For external use only. Do not use on broken skin or large areas of the skin. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Apply only to areas with acne.
Dermatologist Dr Harold Lancer of Beverly Hills created the Lancer Skincare products to assist in reversing the skin's aging process. Lancer Skincare, The Method's simplicity belies its remarkable ability to make skin look younger using a daily 3 step routine of exfoliating, cleansing and nourishing your skin.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.