What It Is:
An advanced retinoid-infused mask that works with a magnetic removal tool to reveal a smoother, more renewed appearance.What It Does:
This luxurious mask features a novel retinoid designed to promote the appearance of younger, firmer-looking skin. The rich, moisturizing anti-aging formula helps combat the look of lines and wrinkles while improving the appearance of elasticity and suppleness. The silicone-encapsulated mineral powder combined with the magnetic removal tool provide a unique experience to reveal a more youthful, glowing complexion.About:
Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a next-generation retinoid with similar anti-aging benefits to retinol and without the drawbacks. After the mask is removed from the face with the magnetic tool, a rich retinoid-charged serum is left on the skin to help improve the look of wrinkles, skin texture and elasticity.
"For when you want your skin to look its best - this breakthrough anti-aging mask combines a powerful, yet gentle retinoid with a removal tool that delivers ferromagnetic stimulation as you remove the product. Use once a week to reveal a smoother, younger-looking complexion." Dr. Harold Lancer
The go-to dermatologist for an impressive roster of A-list clients, Dr. Harold Lancer created Lancer Skincare so that everyone can achieve the "Lancer Glow" at home. Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer formulated a line of advanced, targeted treatments to further enhance the results of The Method, his signature regimen of daily exfoliation, cleansing and nourishing the skin to reveal healthy, radiant skin. With an active patient base of 30,000, Dr. Lancer sees as many as 60 patients a day from across the globe at the Lancer Dermatology Clinic in Beverly Hills. How to Use:
- After polishing and cleansing, apply a thin, even layer over your face.
- Leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes (mask will not dry).
- Wrap a tissue over the head of the magnetic removal tool and hover it over the skin to lift the mask away from the skin.
- Repeat until all product has been removed.
- Pat any residual serum into the skin, do not rinse.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- This product contains neodymium magnet. Interaction with metallic objects may produce pinch hazard.
- Consult your physician and the manufacturer of your medical device to determine it susceptibility to static magnetic fields prior to handling this product.
- Persons with pacemakers or other medical devices and mechanical implants should use caution when handling strong magnet.
Iron Powder, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tribehenin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Dimethyl Isosorbide