- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4Y72
- Store Inquiries:#401105608052
Made with 100% mineral filters, titanium dioxide and an antioxidant complex, this unique CC Cream provides skin hydration, while protecting and visibly correcting skin imperfections without adding any extra steps to your skincare or makeup routine. Easily blendable and quickly absorbed, the light formula is buildable, breathable, revealing an even, glowing complexion. The appearance of imperfections are visibly reduced (including minimized pores, wrinkles, fine lines, and pimples) to leave skin feeling hydrated, clean and protected. Not greasy, sticky, shiny or cakey, and no pilling! The long-lasting formula stands up to perspiration for active days, yet is easy to remove.
How To Use:
Use daily after cleansing as a tinted moisturizer and as an alternative to a foundation.
- Use it like regular facial moisturizer with your fingertips, starting at the center of the face and blending outwards, evenly spreading the formula to moisturize, protect and minimize imperfections in all facial zones.
- For more coverage, build the CC Cream on trouble spots.
- For fuller coverage makeup, apply the CC Cream with a foundation brush.
- Correct the appearance of skin imperfections under eyes by carefully tapping and blending the formula around the eye contours.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control.
Feminine, Effortless Parisian Chic.
Lancôme, the world's leading luxury beauty brand, has epitomized beauty and glamour with a quintessential French touch for over 80 years. Lancôme's mission is to empower women with superior products and services in beauty, skincare and fragrance that fulfill all women's beauty needs. Discover and enjoy the innovative and quality products from Lancôme's luxury assortment.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.