- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C25C1
- Store Inquiries:#401072543448
Infused with moisturizing Pro-Xylane and vitamin E, this formula leaves lips feeling replenished, soft and comfortable. Satin Color Complex allows for an even deposit of color upon application, while, its pigments last for up to eight-hours of wear. Non-drying, non-flaking and non-caking.
Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane, Vitamin E and formulated with Satin Color Complex for rich pigments, hydration and comfort.
How To Use:
- Using Le Lipstique Lip Liner, draw the edges of lips.
- Follow, by filling the center of the lips and contouring, if desired.
- Pro Tip: For extra long-lasting wear, check out this application tip by Lancôme PRO Makeup Artist German Moyano.
- Make sure lips are hydrated.
- Exfoliate lips with Lancôme's Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub.
- Prime lips with a small amount of foundation.
- Using Le Lip Liner, draw a line around the edges of your mouth. For a fuller lip look, use lip liner and over line lips.
- Using liner, fill in a quarter way from the edge of the mouth towards the center.
- Apply L'Absolu Rouge lipstick.
- Set with a light dusting of Long Time No Shine Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, or a spritz of Fix It Forget Setting Spray.
- Apply second coat of L'Absolut Rouge lipstick.
Feminine, Effortless Parisian Chic.
Lancôme, the world's leading luxury beauty brand, has epitomized beauty and glamour with a quintessential French touch for over 80 years. Lancôme's mission is to empower women with superior products and services in beauty, skincare and fragrance that fulfill all women's beauty needs. Discover and enjoy the innovative and quality products from Lancôme's luxury assortment.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.