- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4T2K
- Store Inquiries:#401097240223
Fresh. Buildable. Weightless.
Blush Colour Infusion is a sheer, buildable and silky-smooth cheek powder that blends seamlessly with skin for the most natural, fresh look. Color-true pigments feel weightless and apply evenly to skin for a healthy-looking flush of color that lasts 10 hours. Infused with micro-fine powders, this next-generation formula can build from a diffused, sheer hint of color to a bold color statement. Designed to layer as flawlessly with liquid or powder makeup as it does on bare skin. Shades range from soft neutrals to vivid pops of color, with finishes ranging from matte to a subtle sheen with hidden pearl, to suit a variety of skin tones and skin types.
Matte Shades: Rosé, Chai, Ginger, Strawberry, Kir Royale
Sheen Shades: Sangria, Pomegranate, Fresco, Peach, Grapefruit
How to Use:
- Before applying powder blush, always set skin first with Translucent Powder for the most even and smooth application.
- Pick up product with Cheek Colour Brush or Angled Cheek Colour Brush.
- Desaturate the color on the back of your hand to distribute pigment evenly through bristles.
- Apply to apples of cheeks in soft sweeping circular motion and blend for an even and sheer application.
- For a bold matte look, release more blush color by gently tapping the bristles on the cheeks, or re-prep the brush and repeat application.
- Focus on the center of the apple and build the color to the intensity you desire.
About Laura Mercier:
Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances, and bath and body products.