- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D3QGS
- Store Inquiries:#401121840597
- Linda Farrow "Amelia" butterfly sunglasses in 18-karat rose gold plated titanium.
- Cream and tobacco detailing is hand applied to the cut work metal for a 'stained glass' finish.
- Eye/bridge/temple (in mm): 50-18-140.
- Mirrored lenses.
- Adjustable nose pads.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- May be fitted with prescription lenses.
- Made in Japan.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Two things Linda Farrow Creative Directors Simon Jablon and Tracy Sedino are not afraid of: risk-taking and going over-the-top. Both are evident in these made-in-Japan frames. Fashion glasses and sunglasses feature unconventional shapes and luxe details, including 18-karat gold-plate finishings.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.