- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDHNN
- Store Inquiries:#401122646655
- Limited edition sculpture of a Spanish horse trotting in position in matte porcelain, embellished with blue and gold luster on the head, chest, saddle and blanket. Faithfully inspired by the examples at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, the Spanish horse represents one of the most prestigious and admired breeds in the world of horsemanship. The elegance, nobility and beauty of these horses is portrayed in this limited edition sculpture with great anatomical precision and adorned with extraordinary decorative work. The bridle, chest, saddle and blanket are richly decorated with golden luster, while the bite and stirrups are made of gold-plated brass, with one of the reins and stirrups of natural leather. The intense blue and gold star in the exquisitely decorated harnesses, in contrast with the whiteness of the skin of this magnificent specimen which, while so naturally executing an exhibition step, demonstrates all the elegance of a Spanish thoroughbred.
- Handcrafted of hand-painted porcelain.
- Approx. 7.8"L x 19.68"W x 17.3"T.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Wipe clean with cloth.
- Made in Spain.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.