- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_H7MHQ
- Store Inquiries:#401014626790
- Handcrafted of Limoges porcelain.
- Hand-painted finish with 24-kt. gold accents.
- Lid adorned with semiprecious stone.
- 3.5"Dia. x 4.5"T. Burn time, approximately 35 hours.
- Made in Portugal.
Elad Yifrach, a former interior designer, introduced L'Objet in 2004. With a collection that blends ancient techniques with a modern sensibility, L'Objet features beautiful dinnerware, table linens, serveware, and accessories that are carefully handmade by European and Asian master craftsmen. The L'Objet collection also includes accents for the home, including frames, candles, and desk accessories, many of which are crafted from 24-karat gold, platinum, and other fine materials.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.