- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_V4L6T
- Store Inquiries:#401118034145
- Loewe "Balloon" two-tone leather hobo bucket bag.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Open top with snap-lock and drawstring closure.
- Interior, slip pockets.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.