- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_V4FFR
- Store Inquiries:#401112703559
- Loewe "Hammock" small colorblock classic calf leather shoulder bag.
- Flat top handles create convertible silhouette.
- Tabbed shoulder strap loops through top straps.
- Open top; lobster clasp at center.
- Exterior, canvas lining; one zip pocket.
- 11"H x 13"W x 12.6"D.
- Made in Spain.
PAST. LOEWE began as a cooperative of leather artisans in the center of Madrid in 1846, creating one of the world's original luxury houses. Innovation, modernity and high-level craftsmanship have been hallmarks of the house from its beginnings to this day. PRESENT. In October 2013, Jonathan Anderson was appointed Creative Director. Under his helm, LOEWE reconfigures a 168-year-old legacy of craft and innovation to take it into the FUTURE.