- Loro Piana "Traveler" jacket in lightweight, crease-resistant Windmate® microfiber and cashmere blend.
- Storm System® treatment for a waterproof, wind-resistant finish.
- Approx. 26.8"L from shoulder to hem.
- Spread collar with packable drawstring hood.
- Zip front with concealed snap-over placket.
- Internal drawstring waist.
- Four front flap pockets.
- Nylon; lining, cashmere.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 36"/91cm, dress size US 2/4. About Storm System®:
Storm System® is an exclusive Loro Piana trademark, a synonym for natural fabrics made thoroughly waterproof and wind resistant. These treated fabrics are used in a wide range of classic garments originally designed to satisfy the needs of those who participates in active sports. A thin, extremely light and transparent micro-molecular membrane applied to the back of the fabric that protects the body while leaving it free to breathe. Furthermore, the special Rain System treatment allows drops of water to simply slide off the fabric surface, thus accentuating its impermeability.