- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N6JJV
- Store Inquiries:#1972321
- Mackage "Dixon-C" down-fill bomber jacket in double-layered technical fabric with contrast leather trim.
- Natural coyote (Canada) fur and natural rabbit (China) fur lined hood.
- Funnel neckline; full zip front concealed by outer zip/snap storm flap.
- Mackage signature fleur-de-lis tab at back hood.
- Long sleeves; ribbed cuffs.
- Welt pocket at chest; angled zip/snap pockets.
- Contrast ribbed hem.
- Cotton/nylon; lining, nylon.
Canadian natives and childhood friends Eran Elfassy and Elisa Dahan spent their school days sketching designs and planning their future in fashion. After attending design school together at LaSalle College in Montreal, Eran and Elisa launched what would become one of the most prestigious outerwear brands in North America. The brand name, also a part of the family tradition, was inspired by Eran's niece's mispronunciation of "maquillage"the French word for makeup. Mackage illustrates that outerwear is as vital to any fashionable look as the clothes worn underneath. Classic coats with sleek, modern silhouettes and slim fits are the brand's calling card.