- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD0KQ
- Store Inquiries:#401117202576
- Tea kettle with heavy-gauge, hand-glazed steel underbody.
- Embellished with hand-applied floral transfer, rimmed in bronzed stainless steel.
- Wood handle.
- Lid is topped with acrylic, brass and glass accent.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product .
- 9"Dia. base x 13"T.
- Holds 3 quarts.
- Before using your kettle for the first time, remove all labels and wash thoroughly. Use low to medium heat only; never boil dry, as this could cause damage to both your kettle and cooktop. Do not use on induction cooktops.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and dry immediately to preserve the finish.
- Our enamelware exceeds both federal food safety regulations and California's Proposition 65, the strictest environmental safety standards in the U.S. Handle enamelware with care, and discontinue use for food service if it becomes chipped, cracked, or broken.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.