- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCZX7
- Store Inquiries:#401116996964
- Textured velvet setting seat with custom cording.
- Woven blend upholstery weight textiles.
- Velvet flower covered button.
- Bullion and tassel fringe with crystals.
- Handmade and decorated majolica feet with silver luster hand painted embellishments.
- Handmade in Aurora, NY.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each.
- Vacuum occasionally with clean upholstery attachment. Dry-clean for serious stains. Dust legs with a soft, clean cloth.
- Overall: 33"W x 20"T.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Boxed weight, approximately 54 lbs.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.