- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCKB4
- Store Inquiries:#401110027824
- Handcrafted saucepan with hand glazed heavy gauge steel under body.
- Hand painted Royal Check decoration.
- Bronzed stainless steel rim.
- 18/10 stainless steel knob with antique brass finish.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
- Holds 1 quarts.
- 12.5"W x 6.5"T.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and dry immediately. Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Our enamelware exceeds both federal food safety regulations and California's Proposition 65, the strictest environmental safety standards in the US. Handle enamelware with care and discontinue use for food service if it becomes chipped, cracked, or broken.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.