- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCK2F
- Store Inquiries:#401110027947
- Handcrafted baguette dish made of heavy gauge hand glazed steel under body.
- Hand-painted Royal Check pattern.
- Pieces may vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
- 5"W x 18"L x 2"T.
- Dishwasher safe; for best results, hand-wash and dry immediately. Do not microwave. Handle enamelware with care, and discontinue use for food service if it becomes chipped, cracked, or broken.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.