- Handcrafted rug of dyed cow hide (Brazil).
- Consumer note: Variations in shades and pile direction are a common characteristic of over-dyed natural skins. This is an all-natural animal skin product that with regular wear will change in look over time.
- Combination of Hands craftsmanship with assistance through machine technology
- This product is not recommended for high traffic areas such as dining rooms, and special care should be exercised when moving furniture.
- We recommend use of a rug pad
- All sizes approximate.
- Spot clean.
Please note: Rugs (especially wool rugs) are prone to a natural shedding process. With regular vacuuming, the shedding will decrease over time. Hand-knotted rugs tend to shed less than hand-tufted rugs, and flatweave rugs will shed less than those with a deeper pile, but all rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas than they do in lower-traffic spaces.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide rug swatches at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.We recommend using a rug pad with every indoor rug to prolong its beauty by minimizing everyday wear and tear and providing a little breathing space to help prevent fiber damage. A pad also helps stabilize the rug, reducing slippage on hard floors.