A gel pot eyeliner in a crayon that delivers intense color and 12-hour waterproof wear and amazing glide in shimmer and matte finishes.What it Does:
Experience the luxury of long-lasting gel eyeliner with the ease of a pencil. Make a bold statement with this extreme-wear, waterproof eyeliner that glides on effortlessly to deliver instant color payoff. Exclusive to Marc Jacobs Beauty, the super-malleable formula offers versatility of application. Apply Highliner for flawless, precise lines, or smudge immediately after lining for an instant smoky eye. Once it sets, it's budge-proof all day long.
Highliner was inspired by the idea of a woman getting ready to go out at night, sitting in the lobby of a chic hotel, and sweeping on her eyeliner for an instantly irresistible look. It's formulated with innovative gel ingredients, as well as conditioning vitamin E and rosehip seed oil. Its intense color payoff is available in an array of richly pigmented shades with two finishes: original shimmer or high-impact matte. What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What Else You Need to Know:
Highliner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. Highliner contains a built-in sharpener at its base: To use, pop out the black sharpener and twist the tip of Highliner to sharpen. You can also sharpen Highliner against a tissue to form a precise point. Always close the cap tightly to keep Highliner's supple glide and long wear.How To Use:
- Uncap and glide Highliner across the eyes.
- If desired, work quickly with a smudging brush to smudge Highliner for an instant smoky eye.
- Always close the cap tightly to preserve the product's supple glide and long wear.
- Highliner takes about 15 seconds to set, so if you work quickly with a small smudging brush, you can create an instant smoky eye with Blacquer, or any other smoky Highliner shade, such as Ro(cocoa) or (Stone)fox.
- Brighten and enlarge eyes by applying In The Buff! at the inner corners of the eyes and along the waterline.
- You can also use it as an impromptu luminizer to highlight the temples, browbone, and the high part of the cheekbones.
- Use Highliner as a shadow base by blending it across the entire lid.
- Layer it under Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette Eyeshadow to create dimensional color.
- Varies by finish and color.