A waterproof, gel eye crayon for a bold, matte finish. What it Does:
Experience the intense color payoff, amazing glide, and 12-hour wear of Marc Jacobs Beauty's original award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliner now re-envisioned in a bold, matte finish. Each of the hues are glitter-free and intensified by super-rich pigment. They're formulated to glide on smoothly for precise application, and they give you 15 seconds of play time before setting in place for wear that lasts all day, making it ideal for pulling off versatile eye looks. Line to define your eyes, smudge it before it sets to impart an instant, smoky eye, layer as an eyeshadow base, or draw on artistic graphic liner looks. Its waterproof gel formula makes it well-suited for lining the inner rim. It's designed with a clever sharpener, hidden in the base of the liner to allow for a precise point. What it is Formulated WITHOUT:
What Else You Need to Know:
The intense, vivid hues are inspired by Marc Jacobs's boldly bright resort 2017 collection. For maximum impact, pair with O!mega Lash Volumizing Mascara's colorful shades. The liner features a clever built-in sharpener at its base.How To Use:
- Uncap and glide Highliner across the eyes.
- If desired, work quickly with a smudging brush to smudge Highliner for an instant smoky eye.
- Always close the cap tightly to preserve the product's supple glide and long wear.
- Highliner takes about 15 seconds to set, so if you work quickly with a small smudging brush, you can create an instant smoky eye with Blacquer, or any other smoky Highliner shade, such as Ro(cocoa) or (Stone)fox.
- Brighten and enlarge eyes by applying In The Buff! at the inner corners of the eyes and along the waterline.
- You can also use it as an impromptu luminizer to highlight the temples, browbone, and the high part of the cheekbones.
- Use Highliner as a shadow base by blending it across the entire lid.
- Layer it under Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette to create dimensional color.
- Varies by finish and color.