About the Marco Bicego Jaipur Collection:
- Marco Bicego stackable ring from the Jaipur Collection.
- Signature 18-karat yellow gold with hand-engraved finish.
- Single round, faceted bezel-set London blue topaz center.
- Pavé prong-set G-H/VS-SI white diamond shoulders.
- 0.09 total diamond carat weight.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Inspired by a tropical Indian sunset and the stonecutting heritage of Jaipur, the Jaipur Collection is characterized by its multicolored, prism-cut gemstones. Each stone originates from the "pink city" of Jaipur, where expert stone cutting has been perfected over the ages. The city's specialist engravers employ a tradition of drawing beauty and light from every stone, producing the ideal cut. Each is deliberately distinct and equally precious, having been carefully selected from many. In keeping with Marco Bicego signature collections, the gold is strictly 18-karat, artfully chiseled by hand, and rendered even more beautifully irregular, organic, natural, and contemporary.