- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Y5H7S
- Store Inquiries:#401125861208
- Margo Morrison stone necklace.
- Sterling silver clasp and hardware.
- Swarovski® crystal small beading.
- Turquoise, citrine, prehnite and sponge coral.
- Bleached freshwater cultured pearls.
- Approx. 17"L chain; 1.5"L extender.
- Adjustable; toggle clasp.
Margo Morrison started her jewelry line in 2001. Her jewelry is handmade in Manhattan and inspired by her love of music. Margo grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and always had a passion for musical art. She embraced many museums in her hometown while studying piano and performing with an orchestra. Margo considers her namesake as "visual music" because of her signature designs. Pieces with floating stones resemble musical notes seen on sheet music. Margo Morrison jewelry uses positive and negative space te stay reminiscent of music on a staff. Find semiprecious stones and pearls among these styles.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Holiday Returns: Purchases made from 11/1/20 through 12/25/20 will have an extended return policy through 1/31/21. All other terms and conditions of our Return Policy remain in effect.