- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HAXUF
- Store Inquiries:#401077349212
- Handcrafted chair.
- 32"W x 38"D x 49"T with 22"W x 24"D x 20"T seat and 27"T arms.
- Mahogany frame.
- Smooth and embossed leather upholstery.
- Includes Tibetan lamb (Indonesia) pillow with polyester denim reverse.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Boxed weight, approximately 80 lbs.
Company president Chuck Massoud's father combined his entrepreneurial spirit with loans from three friends to start Massoud Furniture in 1963. Since then, the Massoud family has been crafting its distinctive brand of custom seating. Massoud is credited for putting pitch in their wing chairsleaning them back slightly makes them so much more comfortable than the classic wing chair with a straight back. All Massoud furniture features kiln-dried hardwood frames and the finest leathers and fabrics available. They also employ multiple support rails, reinforced corner blocks, mortise-and-tenon joinery, and suspended coil systems for comfort and quality craftsmanship that lasts a lifetime.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.