- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_H8MNB
- Store Inquiries:#401069539003
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted sofa.
- Hardwood frame; polyester/rayon upholstery.
- 89"W x 42"D x 39"T. Seat, 78"W x 22"D x 19"T; arms, 26"T.
- Comes with four decorative pillows; linen/viscose, acrylic/polyester, and polyester.
- Suspended coil-spring system; mortise-and-tenon frame construction.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 245 lbs.
Company president Chuck Massoud's father combined his entrepreneurial spirit with loans from three friends to start Massoud Furniture in 1963. Since then, the Massoud family has been crafting its distinctive brand of custom seating. Massoud is credited for putting pitch in their wing chairsleaning them back slightly makes them so much more comfortable than the classic wing chair with a straight back. All Massoud furniture features kiln-dried hardwood frames and the finest leathers and fabrics available. They also employ multiple support rails, reinforced corner blocks, mortise-and-tenon joinery, and suspended coil systems for comfort and quality craftsmanship that lasts a lifetime.