- Uneven Skin Tone and Age Spots
- Sensitive Skin
A dermatologically advanced formula reduces the appearance of skin discoloration and age spots that result from sun damage or the aging process. Ultralight with a matte and invisible appearance. Benefits:
- Visibly fades skin discoloration and age spots ("lentigines").
- Helps dissolve damaged, darkened skin areas and expose new unblemished cells.
- Restores a healthy-looking and natural skin tone. Softens, soothes and aids the repair process.
What's Unique About this Product:
- Retinol 1%, Kojic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamin C, Chamomile, Shea Butter
This professional-grade formula contains the three most effective skin-lightening ingredients (Retinol 1%, Kojic Acid and Vitamin C) working in combination to control abnormal pigment production and eliminate superficial darkened cells.
Unique use of Glycolic Acid allows it to dissolve damaged and darkened surface skin cells, thereby allowing the Retinol 1% to work more effectively and produce greater results. Method of Use:
Apply a small amount twice a day or as directed by a doctor to affected areas only. Regularly use TiO2 Sunscreen on face to avoid re-darkening areas by exposure to sun. Initial results in 2 weeks. Full effect in 6 weeks. May produce minor irritation. Discontinue if irritation is severe. Complementary Products:
TiO2 Sunscreen; Anti-Aging Formula
2 oz./ 56.6 g