- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDN9W
- Store Inquiries:#401124141660
- The Autumn Leaf Collection is inspired by the perfectly imperfect geometry of nature. The filigreed patterns of the leaf's skeleton structure suggest the end of its' life cycle - marking the passage of time. Autumn leaves give hope as they decay and return to the ground, nurturing the earth and fueling new beginnings.
- "For me, leaves are a metaphor for life itself. They tell the story of nature as a whole, and of the circle of life. The structure of leaves, once both delicate and strong, fascinates me. I wanted to celebrate each leaf as a reminder of the preciousness of life and of our place in the universe." - Michael Aram
- Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Made of natural brass.
- Wipe with soft cloth.
- Do not clean with any chemical solvents.
- Approx. 12.5"L x 8.25"W x 4"T.
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.