- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD4HV
- Store Inquiries:#401119400628
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- The Black Iris Collection is inspired by the vitality and beauty of the iris flower. Named after the Greek word for rainbow, the idea of a "black rainbow" feels oxymoronic and mysterious. Michael Aram uses contrasting oxidized and polished brass, as his way of doubting the question of whether there is such a thing as an iris which is truly black in nature.
- Stainless steel.
- Holds 78 ounces.
- Approx. 7.5"L x 3.75"W x 10.5"T.
- Care: Not Dishwasher Safe. Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth. Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents. Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces.
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.