- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HD4GK
- Store Inquiries:#401119398666
- Handcrafted photo frame made of nickel plate.
- Holds a 8" x 10" photo.
- Overall: 12.75"L x 10.75"W.
- Wipe with soft damp cloth. Do not clean with any chemical solvents. Do not soak, even in plain water. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces. Do not drop, to avoid breakage.
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.