- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PAKCN
- Store Inquiries:#401093436699
- Michael Aram earrings from the Molten Collection.
- Polished sterling silver hardware and settings.
- White diamond pavé posts and drop caps.
- Three multi-size round disc stations.
- 20x13mm pear-shaped blue topaz.
- 0.25 total diamond carat weight.
- Approx. 1.4"L drop (36.4mm).
- Post backs for pierced ears.
The Michael Aram Molten Collection is a tribute to hand craftsmanship which is expressed in a modern, organic way. The softness of the molten beads is accented by the colorful gemstones and the natural imperfections of the pearls. Each as individual as a drop of rain.
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.