- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDNBP
- Store Inquiries:#401124141165
- Michael Aram's iconic Molten collection is now re-imagined as "Molten Gold". Classic, timeless shapes are finished with molten brass beads which are individually welded onto the pieces. Each bead captures the spontaneity of the making process. Molten Gold is sure to add a luxurious glow to any setting.
- "The molten beads feel like they are frozen in time, each dropped onto the edge by a skilled craftsman. Mixed metals are a hallmark of my work and in these pieces, add richness and interest to the otherwise pure and organic forms." - Michael Aram
- Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Made of nickel plate.
- Wipe with soft cloth.
- Do not clean with any chemical solvents.
- Directions for placing photo in frame.
- Never move tab without loosening screw first as tab may snap. Loosen screw then move tab.
- Remove frame back and place in photo.
- Place frame back in place.
- Set tabs in correct position, then tighten screws in place.
- Do not use tab to loosen or tighten screw. A screwdriver should be used.
- Overall: 5.5"L x 7.5"W.
- Holds a 5" x 7" photo.
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.