- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDN87
- Store Inquiries:#401124141356
- The Vine Collection snatches inspiration from the imagery that floats around classic storytelling. The shapes are immediate and obvious, and yet, impressionistic and lyrical - the way a small child might envisage a story's scene unfurling before them It conjures a creeping feeling, somehow seeming at once ancient and new.
- "For me, these vines evoke the overgrown entrance to an enchanted forest. They reference a a surreal window to a world of fantasy-flora, and unexpected beauty." - Michael Aram
- Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing, and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Made of golden and red enamel.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, dry immediately with soft cloth.
- Avoid any detergent with lemon or other acidic agents.
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces.
- Approx. 8"L x 7.5"W x 1"T.
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Holiday Returns: Purchases made from 11/1/20 through 12/25/20 will have an extended return policy through 1/31/21. All other terms and conditions of our Return Policy remain in effect.