MonclerArpon Detachable-Hood Quilted Jacket w/ Camo Print, Size 4-6
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: OC121_K10B8
- Store Inquiries:#3225370
- Moncler "Arpon" quilted coat with camo print.
- Detachable hood; double-snap closure.
- Long sleeves; logo patch at left arm.
- Logo text at hidden snap placket.
- Side slip hand-warmer pockets.
- Standard silhouette.
- 90/10 down/feather fill.
- Nylon lower edge; polyester material 1.
- Nylon/spandex upper, sleeves, hood and material 2.
Founded in 1952 by Rene Ramillon, this French company designs fine outerwear and sportswear. The name Moncler originates from an abbreviation for the town of Monestier-de-Clermont in the French Alps, where the company originated. In 2003, Italian Entrepreneur Remo Ruffini purchased the brand and transformed it into a renowned Italian luxury company with French roots.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.