- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_T0Q21
- Store Inquiries:#3488690
- Moncler "Lamoura" technical ski jacket.
- Collar with removable hood.
- Long sleeves; logo at left arm.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Two-way zipper.
- Side zip pockets.
- Hip-length hem.
- Polyester/nylon/spandex material 1.
- Nylon/spandex base and material 2.
- 90/10 down/feather fill.
Please note: Moncler runs small. We suggest that you order a size larger than you typically wear.
Founded in 1952 by Rene Ramillon, this French company designs fine outerwear and sportswear. The name Moncler originates from an abbreviation for the town of Monestier-de-Clermont in the French Alps, where the company originated. In 2003, Italian Entrepreneur Remo Ruffini purchased the brand and transformed it into a renowned Italian luxury company with French roots.