- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_TZTZP
- Store Inquiries:#3299334
- Moncler "Lans" puffer jacket.
- Approx. 24"L down center back.
- Stand collar; two-way zip front.
- Long sleeves; felt logo at left arm.
- Front flap-snap patch pockets.
- Cased elastic hem and cuffs.
- Down/feather fill.
- Self/lining: nylon léger.
Founded in 1952 by Rene Ramillon, this French company designs fine outerwear and sportswear. The name Moncler originates from an abbreviation for the town of Monestier-de-Clermont in the French Alps, where the company originated. In 2003, Italian Entrepreneur Remo Ruffini purchased the brand and transformed it into a renowned Italian luxury company with French roots.