NatoriCotton Poplin Button Down Top w/ Embroidery
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_T00KG
- Store Inquiries:#3307619
- Natori cotton poplin blouse with multicolor embroidery.
- Approx. 32"L from shoulder to hem.
- Collared neckline.
- Bracelet sleeves; barrel cuffs.
- Inverted center back pleat.
- Relaxed silhouette.
- Hem sits below hips.
- Machine wash.
Model is 5'10"/177cm and wearing size S.
In 1977, Josie Natori left her job as the first female vice president of a leading investment banking firm to found Natori. Inspired by the design of a hand-embroidered blouse from her home country (the Philippines), Natori combined a unique Asian aesthetic to build her distinct global brand melding the visual appeals of both the East and the West.