- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PATE3
- Store Inquiries:#401110026483
- Nikos Koulis earrings from the Feelings Collection.
- 18-karat yellow gold hardware and settings.
- Diamond baguettes, pears, and pavé.
- Two loops with pear-shaped drops.
- 1.06 total baguette carat weight.
- 0.88 total pears carat weight.
- 0.22 total rounds carat weight.
- Post backs for pierced ears.
- Approx. 3.5"L.
Nikos Koulis is a Greek designer with worldwide recognition and success. He came from an established family-owned jewelry business and studied Gemology and Glyptography at the Gemological Institute of America. In 2006, he created his own brand, Nikos Koulis Jewels, showcasing his elaborate technique along with his deep knowledge of quality jewelry making.
His Athens atelier and two conceptual boutiques in Athens and Mykonos reflect the distinct aesthetic of his work. Nikos Koulis sources exquisite stones in special cuts from all around the world to unique pieces for an international clientele.
He has received some of the most prominent international Awards in the jewelry industry, including four Couture Design Awards and two Town & Country Jewelry Awards, and is distinguished for his original design signature and elaborate craftsmanship in his timeless pieces.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.