- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C591R
- Store Inquiries:#401124657420
NuFACE FIX Clinically Tested, Instant Results*:
- 100% of women said their skin felt instantly hydrated
- 97% of women said their skin felt instantly tighter around the eyes
- 95% of women said their eyes appeared less puffy
- 92% of women said their treatment area felt instantly firmer
FIX Line Smoothing Device:
- PREP. Cleanse skin and apply NuFACE FIX Serum.
- SMOOTH. Use the NuFACE FIX Device 'feathering' technique, a quick erasing motion, to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips, forehead. To create the appearance of fuller looking lips, use the Fix Device 'flicking' technique along the lip line (3 minutes each side.)
- FINISH. Tap in remaining NuFACE FIX Serum for lasting skincare benefits.
- PRO TIP: Use FIX Serum alone or over makeup anytime your skin needs a refreshing boost.
Smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Use 3 minutes a day per treatment area up to 2 times per day.
NuFace creator and founder Carol Cole began working with microcurrents in 1985, long before the term became a beauty buzz word. Fast forward to today, we continue to spread the word and belief that true beauty emanates from the inside out and that innovative technologies can be used to deliver cutting-edge solutions to improve the skin and overall appearance. That is why we focus our efforts on developing easy-to-use, proven technologies that address the cause of aging and encourage natural regeneration from under and within the skin.
In 2005, her company introduced NuFace, a hand-held anti-aging device for at-home use that utilizes optimal microcurrents to lift and tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A favorite among celebrities, the innovative NuFace received FDA clearance for facial toning and stimulation.
Passionate about delivering great resultsskin which seems to defy aging, NuFACE has been chosen as a beauty must-have to achieve more radiant, age-resistant skin by top beauty and fashion editors from Vogue, InStyle, Elle, Self, Shape, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, and Redbook magazines.