- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBKZ8
- Store Inquiries:#2737780
- Chaise with hand-tufted seat and back.
- Includes three toss pillows; two 24" square pillows of polyester; one 22" square pillow of dyed sheep shearling (China).
- Maple and hardwood frame.
- Upholstery: cotton.
- Eight-way hand-tied springs.
- Stapled, doweled and glued construction.
- Overall, 55"W x 52"D x 36"T. Inner dimensions, 42"W x 47"D x 14"T.
- Arm height, 25".
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 160 lbs.
Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.