- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C0WTG
- Store Inquiries:#401012045902
Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spay builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights). Shake. Spray where you want volume and style. A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice hydrates, smoothes and nourishes hair.
- Kiwi and passion flower extracts deliver antioxidants more powerful than those found in green tea.
- Maintains moisture balance and protects color.
- Ginger root extract derived from Hawaiian white ginger, promotes circulation, adds shineand softens hair.
- Mango extract rich in antioxidants and vitamins, hydrates, smoothes and nourishes hair.
- Unique copolymer blend allows for hair styles to hold longer by protecting the hair shaft.
- Sunflower seed extract deliver incredible shine while providing color protection.
- Humectants add shine and body while repairing damaged hair.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body and shine.
- Pro vitamin B5 strengthens, thickens and moisturizes hair.
The paraben-free formula refreshes any style, protects color with a multi-layered UV protection system and leaves hair looking, feeling and smelling beautiful with Oribe's signature scent.
- UV protection.
- Gluten free.
- Paraben free.
Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.