- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4P1Q
- Store Inquiries:#401089060228
- Aroma: Herbaceous.
- Product texture: silky, lightweight cream.
- Skin feel: hydrated, balanced, satiny soft.
- Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin on face and neck.
- Use daily in the mornings or whenever skin feels thirsty or tight.
- Gives combination skin the hydration it needs, while essential fatty acids from Borage and Thistle oils help to calm unsettled complexions and even out skin tone.
- The clever non-clog formula is free from silicones and mineral oils, to minimize congestion and breakouts, and absorbs instantly to leave a super soft satin finish that makes a perfect base for make-up.
- Aqua – Purified Water
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil* – Thistle Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* – Jojoba Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Naturally derived Emulsifier
- Glycerin – Organic derived Vegetable Glycerine
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil* – Borage Oil
- Cetearyl Glucoside – Naturally derived Emulsifier
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* – Rose Geranium Oil
- Tocopherol – Natural Vitamin E
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil* – Lavender Oil
- Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil – Manuka Oil
- Cymbopogon Martini Oil* – Palmarosa Oil
- Sodium Levulinate – Naturally derived Preservative
- Sodium Anisate – Naturally derived Preservative
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate – Naturally derived Emulsifier
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate – Naturally derived Preservative
- Lactic Acid – pH regulator
Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 74% of product).
Suitable for Vegans. Not tested on animals. Nut-Free Formula.
1.7 oz./ 50 mL
This British brand borrowed its name from the Maori word "pai," meaning goodness—which reflects its philosophy. Pai products contain organic ingredients made from sustainable plant ingredients and packaged in environmentally friendly packaging.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.