- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PAUWB
- Store Inquiries:#401112606447
- Paul Morelli tiered chandelier earrings.
- Polished 18-karat yellow gold hardware.
- Prong-set rubies and turquoise ovals.
- 23.35 total turquoise carat weight.
- 1.22 total ruby carat weight.
- Omega backs for pierced ears.
There's something very dramatic about Paul Morelli's handcrafted pieces. Perhaps it's because the family business (founded in the early 20th century) began as an atelier for custom, one-of-a-kind theater costumes. In the late 70s, Paul Morelli took his place at the helm and (following his passion for art, precious stones, and metallurgy) steered the company's course into the world of fine jewelry. To this day, his workshop remains in the same building in Philadelphia as the family's first costume shop. There, Morelli and his team of artisans create each piece of jewelry from an original cast and finish them one at a time by hand.