- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PAM9Z
- Store Inquiries:#401096519818
- Pippo Perez woven pull-cord bracelet.
- 18-karat white gold.
- Fatima eye station with black and white diamonds and blue sapphires.
- White diamond rondelles at sides.
- 0.51 total blue sapphire carat weight.
- 0.12 white diamond carat weight.
- 0.06 black diamond carat weight.
- 0.18 total diamond carat weight.
- Approx. 9.5" at longest.
- Adjustable length for custom fit.
- Made in Italy.
Pippo Perez was born in Capri into a family of jewelers at the end of the fifteenth century. The world of jewelry quickly recognized the great value of his unique, visionary style. Innumerable queens and screen stars have had the privilege of wearing Pippo Perez's creations, which, today are to be found and appreciated in the finest jewelers the world over.
Pippo Perez's jewelry creations are crafted from gold and precious stones. Perez's innovative and symbolic stylistic trait evokes memories, passions and Mediterranean scents to be enjoyed day after day. The excellent Italian Craftmanship is a guarantee of uniqueness and quality. Past and present intertwine in a dream that comes true every single day.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.