- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_D3P2N
- Store Inquiries:#401119801760
- Prada cat-eye sunglasses in acetate.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 54-16-145.
- Gradient lenses; logo script.
- Logo detail at temples.
- Capped earpieces.
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Made in Italy.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear contains bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men's and women's clothing.