NarsPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 1.9 oz./ 50 mL
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C11JC
- Store Inquiries:#401008466815
"I love being at my home in French Polynesia, so I wanted to bring as much of the islands into this product as I could. The Galaxaura, for instance, is a mineral-rich, deep sea algae that grows in the warm tropical waters of the Polynesian islands' tidal zones. " - François Nars, Founder & Creative Director
- Terre Neuve: For fair skin with neutral undertones
- Finland: For fair skin with yellow undertones
- Alaska: For light skin with golden undertones
- Groenland: For light skin with peach undertones
- St Moritz: For light to medium skin with golden undertones
- Cuzco: For medium skin with peach undertones
- Annapurna: For medium skin with neutral undertones
- Cuba: For medium to medium-deep skin with olive undertones
- Martinique: For medium-deep to deep skin with peach undertones
- Polynesia: For deep skin with red undertones
Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.