- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4MAQ
- Store Inquiries:#401086762002
The evolution of the multivitamin. Formulated synergistically to amplify results.
If you want to know more:
Formulated by Dr Simoné Laubscher PhD using a considered combination of 40+ naturally derived wholefood nutrients.
Prebiotics, Probiotics, Adaptogens, Herbs, Vitamins, Minerals, Fiber
Each premium ingredient is added in scientifically calculated ratios, designed to work in synergy to amplify one another. Naturally.
What else you need to know:
Sustainable refill system. Eco and easy. You only need to purchase The Super Elixir glass Caddy once. Protect your greens in-between use.
Available in two delicious flavours: Original Pineapple & Lime and Lemon & Ginger. No grassy taste or grit. Perfect on its own or combined in a smoothie.
This product is non-GMO, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, silicone, fragrance, and oil.
- Antioxidants for healthy glowing skin and stronger hair & nails
- Improve gut health
- Supports detoxification and reduce bloating
- Enhances enegry levels
- Support healthy immune system
- We create. You thrive. Just add water.
- On waking, shake two teaspoons well with filtered water, coconut water or almond milk. It's as simple as that.
- Consume once daily in the morning or during the day.
- As The Super Elixir is packed full natural energy, we recommend not taking before bed.
- Add to your favourite smoothie for the smoothest consistency.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The belief that nourishing your body with effective plant-based nutrients is inherent in the brand. In easily absorbable powder form, these products are designed to nourish the body's 11 systems from the inside out.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.