- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4Q3F
- Store Inquiries:#401091068205
Hair and scalp problems caused by nutritional deficiencies are common in the Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinics.
TRICHO COMPLEX was created with over 60 years of trichological expertise and inspired by a combination of vitamins and minerals prescribed on a daily basis at the Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinics, which contributes to the maintenance of normal, healthy hair.
The Impact of Nutrition
Hair is one of the fastest growing tissues in your body, yet it is not a vital tissue. This means that nutritional deficiencies are likely to show up first in the form of hair problems, such as hair loss, hair not growing as long as it used to, and a reduction in overall volume. TRICHO COMPLEX was formulated to minimize nutritional deficiencies having an impact on hair.
How to Use:
Take two tablets per day, one with breakfast, one with lunch for four months. Then reduce your dose to one tablet per day in order to maintain optimum levels.
(Do not exceed recommended daily intake. TRICHO COMPLEX is not to be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle. Allow approximately three months to notice the benefits. Can be used alongside Philip Kingsley PK4 Soya Protein Capsules)
- Iron, L-lysine, B12 and Vitamin C work in combination to help provide Iron binding protein to the hair follicles and to increase oxygen supply.
- Biotin (Vitamin H) is part of the B complex group of vitamins. All B Vitamins help the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose) which is used to produce energy. TRICHO COMPLEX also contains other B Complex Vitamins.
- Vitamin D is important to everything, as it is essential in cell turnover and we know that there is a Vitamin D receptor in every hair follicle. People these days are generally low in Vitamin D, partly due to sunscreen, and partly due to our more indoor lifestyle.
- Selenium helps the conversion of certain thyroid hormones. Insufficient Selenium could result in not enough of the tissue active thyroid hormone circulating, and this in turn can cause hair loss, or poorer hair growth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.