- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4SRX
- Store Inquiries:#401096314185
- Helps instantly contour and reduce facial puffiness.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Helps tighten and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Works to improve skin texture and tone.
- Provides a calming facial massage and cooling sensation for stress relief.
- Minimizes appearance of dark under-eye circles.
- Hand-selected from the purest, sustainably harvested rose quartz in Brazil.
Glide Rose Quartz Roller over target areas. Use wider end on face, neck and body. Narrow end is designed for use under and around the eye area. Can be used throughout the day as desired. Use after topical skincare application to maximize benefits. To clean your Rose Quartz Roller, wipe gently with a damp cloth and towel dry after each use. Store in bag provided for on-the-go use.
- Store your Rose Quartz Roller in the fridge to help keep puffiness at bay. The stone is naturally cool, but the soothing effect of the chilled rose quartz is an at-home, spa-level experience.
- Store your fave beauty products next to your stone to absorb its energy.
- Keep your stone close to you throughout the day to release stress and negative energy and promote positivity.
At BeautyBio, we believe in bringing truth to beauty, which means total transparency. Our origins at the lab helped us create highly developed formulas backed by science and a thirst for cutting-edge technology. Female-owned and people-minded, BeautyBio strives to empower others through skincare because we believe beauty can change the world one confidence boost at a time. While you're busy being boss babes (and guys) building your empire, we're committed to making sure your skincare routine remains easy, effective and stress-free.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.