- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_B5JQL
- Store Inquiries:#3463048
- Proenza Schouler cocktail dress in crepe.
- Mock neckline; cold shoulders and back.
- Long sleeves.
- Body-conscious silhouette.
- Hem falls below the knee.
- Made in Italy.
Model is 5'10"/177cm and wearing size S.
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.