- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_V4DCY
- Store Inquiries:#401110484634
- Proenza Schouler small colorblock smooth leather and snakeskin crossbody tote bag.
- Rolled top handles.
- Two flat shoulder straps.
- Removable, adjustable crossbody strap.
- Open center; belted top secures at tab front.
- Exterior, foiled logo at center front.
- Leather layer folds down, reveals snakeskin interior.
- Interior, leashed zip pouch bag.
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.