A testament to Mr. Lauren's commitment to fine artisanal craftsmanship, the 400 Matchstick jeans undergo a series of labor-intensive techniques to achieve a one-of-a-kind look. Drawing inspiration from an abstract gold-splash print, this Italian-made style is first printed with a tonal motif, and then intricately embroidered with metallic thread and micro-sequins. Next, a gold-tone print is applied to the layered, ornate embroidery, creating a 3-D effect. Lastly, this pair is hand-embroidered with sparkling Swarovski® crystals for shimmering opulence.
- Ralph Lauren Collection hand-embroidered jeans with splash print, micro sequins, and Swarovski® crystals.
- Approx. measurements: 7.5" front rise; 28" inseam; 10.5" leg opening.
- Mid rise.
- Five-pocket style.
- Fitted through skinny legs.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
- Cotton/Tencel® lyocell/polyester/spandex.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Italy.
About Ralph Lauren Collection:
American designer Ralph Lauren debuted his brand in 1968 with ties and menswear, and over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, shoes, accessories, and children's clothes, just to name a few. Classic and timeless are the watch words of Ralph Lauren Collection.