A full size mask and exfoliator duo that provide the perfect complement to your moisturizer. Special value offer with travel bag. A $250 value.Includes:
Results and TechnologyLe Polish Micro Resurfacing Treatment:
- Le Polish Micro Resurfacing Treatment 2.5 oz./ 75 g)
- Masque de Glaise (2.5 oz./ 75 g)
- Complimentary Travel Bag
Masque de Glaise Purifying Clay Mask:
- Aluminum Oxide Crystal: Ultrafine crystals instantly polish and refine skin by removing dry and dead skin cells. These are the same particles that are used during professional Micro-Dermabrasion Treatments at the Dermatologists office.
- Green Tea and Shea Butter: Calm and nourish the skin.
- Uncovers glowing, more youthful-looking skin.
- Leaves skin instantly smooth and soft without feeling dry or tight.
- Creates the perfect canvas for the next step in skin care.
- Rich clays infused with soothing moisturizing ingredients create this purifying facial mask that deeply cleanses skin and removes impurities.
- Immediately, skin feels refreshed and incredibly smooth. Minimizes oiliness in oily skin and softens dry skin.
- Draws out built-up impuritieslike black heads and white headswhile working to balance and purify the complexion.
- Helps restore skin's clarity while soothing redness associated with dry skin. Conditions and hydrates while cleansing.
Le Polish Micro Resurfacing Treatment: Use 1-2 times per week as needed. Since skin is being resurfaced, it is recommended to use a RéVive moisturizer with an SPF after treatment (if exfoliating during the day). Resurfacing skin promotes better penetration, so using RéVive serums and creams directly after treatment will ensure optimal results.
Masque de Glaise Purifying Clay Mask: Apply once to twice weekly, apply liberally at least 1/8 inch layer on cleansed skin. Leave on for 15 minutes until the masque hardens. Rinse well. Follow with serum and moisturizer.